Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it.
We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website. Those over eighteen years of age may register on www.inoxibar.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. On this website and on the other websites owned by Inoxibar, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
• We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
• Responsible: Oscar Matanzas.
• Trade name: Inoxibar
• NIF / CIF: B48067573
• Mercantile Registry: Company registered in the Mercantile Registrar of Vizcaya, Book 46, Volume 531, Folio 15, Page 1052, Sec. 2ª
• Address: Pol. Industrial de Eitua, 19 - 48240 Berriz (Vizcaya)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Manufacture, sale and distribution of kitchen utensils and professional kitchen utensils
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the treatment of user data on the web and subscriber. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply related to the treatment of your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The same being the minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and We will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in Inoxibar, may come from:
• Contact Form.
• Subscription form.
• Blog comments.
• Registration Form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are dealing with personal data that concerns INOXIBAR. Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Oscar Matanzas will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Due to the type of information that this website collects, the right to data portability cannot be exercised. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
• Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Email and message, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on RAIOLA NETWORKS servers within the EU.
• Content subscription forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp's servers outside the EU.
• Registration forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, NIF, so that you can create an account in our system and have access to its features and to be able to make purchases. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on RAIOLA NETWORKS servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Inoxibar, have a presence on social networks, including group management. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Inoxibar, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. Inoxibar will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Inoxibar. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Inoxibar with address at Pol. Industrial de Eitua, 19 - 48240 Berriz (Vizcaya) will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to the users of the web and subscribers. Inoxibar does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach users who have previously visited www.inoxibar.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again. As a user of www.inoxibar.com we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function. The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Doubleclick cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
If you use DoubleClick remarketing pixels, you can disable the use of DoubleClick cookies through the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data are not processed
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
• Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Inoxibar, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.inoxibar.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.inoxibar.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
• RAIOLA NETWORKS with domicile in Spain. More information at raiolanetworks.es treats the data in order to perform its domain registration and hosting services to Inoxibar.
• Domain registration: RAIOLA NETWORKS with address in Spain. More information at raiolanetworks.es treats the data in order to register domains with Inoxibar.
• Email marketing: To carry out email marketing campaigns, segment audience and carry out promotional campaigns, we use Mail Chimp, property of The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), with address in the USA adhered to Privacy Shield. More information The Rocket Science Group LLC
By browsing www.inoxibar.com, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
Inoxibar is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. Inoxibar cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Oscar Matanzas will ensure that any person who is authorized by Inoxibar, to process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and suppliers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal). When a security incident occurs, at the time Inoxibar becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to Inoxibar, exonerating Oscar Matanzas (INOXIBAR), from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Oscar Matanzas, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Oscar Matanzas will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.inoxibar.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, Inoxibar undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.